Pre-Finished Steel Carriage House Collection
The Southridge Collection is manufactured from heavy 24 and 25 gauge steel, wood-grained sections and utilizes a solid overlay exterior. Each door is fully insulated with vinyl back polystyrene insulation, or can be built on sandwich steel back insulated sections. Our sandwich steel back sections are available in both polyurethane and polystyrene insulation for those applications that demand the best in thermal efficiency and value. Installing a carriage door from our Southridge Collection not only adds beauty and value to your home, but years of virtually maintenance free service. Each door is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Each door is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
DUTCH SHERWOOD WITH ADJUSTED TRIM HEIGHT
PRINCETON WITH ADDED ARCH
MILLSTONE WITH ADDED CORNERS
*Please note that pictures above are not exact. Arch curvatures, shapes, angles and/or beltline placements vary. Please request drawing from Southeast Door Technologies of desired model to ensure order meets desired results.
- Base sections are formed from heavy, wood-grain textured, 24/25-gauge galvanized
high quality steel.
- Sections have 2” total thickness, are 18” w/2 ¼” rails or 21” w/3 ¾” rails
- Overlays are always Primed Extira and are bonded to sections utilizing high performance adhesives.
Extira is a composition of wood, phenolic resins, zinc borate, water repellent & other
ingredients, which make an overlay that provides a superior overlay than any
other comparable overlay in the market. The manufacturing is a proprietary,
patented steam injection technology unique to any other, which enables Extira
to provide a moisture, rot and termite resistant product. There is a 5-year
Warranty on Extira.
- Southridge doors are built ready-to-paint final color preference, but have extra heavy base paint system in your choice of White, Almond or Sandstone, consisting of .25 mil. Primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil on Extira overlays. Coating of baked-on polyester paint. Safe to paint alternative color (including dark colors).
- Inside stiles are made of galvanize steel and stile hole are “dimpled” for increased strength and holding power.
- Southridge Door includes 1 ⅜” CFC-free polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover.
- The Southridge Collection’s calculated R-value is 7.94.
Southridge Door Construction: This model utilizes a 24/25 gauge exterior steel skin. Chosen for its weather resistant features, Southridge Models utilize a 1-3/8″ thick CFC free polystyrene insulation with vinyl back covers. Steel end and intermediate stiles are held firmly in place by a tab-loc system, creating increased strength and rigidity.
The R-Value is 10.29 for polystyrene or 17.54 for polyurethane.