Full Duty Insulated Service Doors 6000 Series
6000 Series Insulated Models 6182 – 6202 – 6222 – 6242
The Series 6000 roll-up garage doors are engineered and designed for maximum strength and durability. Manufactured to stringent code standards, the Series 6000 line is an industrial product built without shortcuts to provide a high degree of confidence for specifiers and end users.
Rolling Steel insulated doors are available in a variety of gauges, insulation and options to achieve your project requirements. A wide variety of slat profiles, gauges, and color options are available.
- 6182: 18 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 4.7 or 6.7)
- 6202: 20 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 7.2)
- 6222: 22 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 7.2)
- 6242: 24 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 7.2)
- Slat Profiile: Flat Slat
- Operation: Manual push-up, chain hoist (standard) or motor operation
Available Standard Colors:
- Gray, White, or Galvanized exterior for models 6182 and 6202
- Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized exterior for models 6222 and 6242
- Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized backer slat for all models
Powder coat: 188 RAL powder coat color options
- Half-hexagonal formed hoods deliver superior structural rigidity and aesthetic appeal
- Options and accessories available
**R-Values have been calculated in accordance with ASTM C518 standards
HALF-HEXAGONAL FORMED HOOD :
- Fabricated from minimum 24 gauge galvanized steel sheet shaped to fit within the headplates.
- Unique half-hexagonal shape is more rigid and easier to handle and install than more traditional round hoods
- Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required.
- Available in colors/finishes to match curtain.
Available with Chain-hoist (standard), Manual Push-up and Motor Operation
- Available in 1/3 to 5 HP as required; single- or three-phase available
- Refer to the motor operator area chart to select operator type based on dimensions and gauge
- Choose between wall mount or front of headplate mount. Use the charts to determine headroom, sideroom and backroom clearance requirements.
- Spring tension assembly within barrel by precision ball bearings.
- Assembly designed for 20,000 cycle life springs (Standard). Higher cycles optional