Full Duty Non-Insulated Service Doors 6000
6000 Series Non-Insulated Models: 6180 – 6181 – 6200 – 6201 – 6220 – 6221 – 6244 – 6266
The Series 6000 roll-up garage doors are engineered and designed for maximum strength and durability. Available in both insulated and non-insulated, the Series 6000 line is an industrial product built without shortcuts to provide a high degree of confidence for specifiers and end users. The rolling non-insulated service doors are available in a host of slat profiles, gauges, and color options for design flexibility and to meet the rigorous applications for use.
Rolling Steel non-insulated doors are available in a variety of gauges, insulation and options to achieve your project requirements.
Non-Insulated Models: Gauge & Slat Profile
- 6180: 18 gauge/Curved Slat
- 6181: 18 gauge/Flat Slat
- 6200: 20 gauge/Curved Slat
- 6201: 20 gauge/Flat Slat
- 6220: 22 gauge/Curved Slat
- 6221: 22 gauge/Flat Slat
- 6244: Aluminum/Flat Slat
- 6266: 22 gauge Stainless Steel/Flat
Operation: Manual push-up, chain hoist (standard) or motor operation
Available Standard Colors:
- Gray, White, or Galvanized for models 6180, 6181, 6200 and 6201
- Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized for models 6220, 6221
- Clear Anodized for model 6244
- #4 finish for model 6266
Powder coat: 188 RAL powder coat color options*
*not available for models 6244 and 6266
Half-hexagonal formed hoods deliver superior structural rigidity and aesthetic appeal
Options and accessories available
F2.5 Flat Slat Detail
Models 6181,6201, 6221
F2.7 Flat Slat Detail
Models 6244, 6266
F2.5 Perforated Flat Slat Detail
Optional for model 6201
Flat Slat Curtain- Exterior Detail
C2.6 Curved Slat Detail
Models 6180, 6200, 6220
Curved Slat Curtain- Exterior Detail
GAUGE & MAXIMUM SIZE:
- 6180: 18 gauge/Curved Slat, 30’0″ max std. width / 28’0″ max std. height
- 6181: 18 gauge/Flat Slat, 30’0″ max std. width / 28’0″ max std. height
- 6200: 20 gauge/Curved Slat. 28’4″ max std. width / 28’0″ max std. height
- 6201: 20 gauge/Flat Slat, 28’4″ max std. width / 28’0″ max std. height
- 6220: 22 gauge/Curved Slat, 20’4″ max std. width / 20’4″ max std. height
- 6221: 22 gauge/Flat Slat, 20’4″ max std. width / 20’4″ max std. height
- 6244: Aluminum/Flat Slat, 14’4″ max std. width / 18’4″ max std. height
- 6226: 22 gauge Stainless Steel/Flat, 18’4″ max std. width / 20’4″ max std. height
Stainless Steel with #4 finish
Aluminum curtain with clear anodized finish
ENDLOCKS & WINDLOCKS:
- Malleable, zinc-placted cast iron endlocks and windlocks maintain curtain alignment and increase windload capacity. Galvanized malleable cast endlocks are fastened to every other slat. Windlocks are added as dictated by door size & windload requirement.
- Windload: Designed to withstand a minimum of 20 lbs psf (per sq feet) of windload to an amount that prevents curtain per square foot of windload deflection to prevent buckling or being blown out of the guides.
HALF-HEXAGONAL FORMED HOOD :
- Fabricated from minimum 24 gauge galvanized steel sheet shaped to fit within the headplates.
- Unique half-hexagonal shape is more rigid and easier to handle and install than more traditional round hoods
- Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required.
- Available in colors/finishes to match curtain.
Available with Chain-hoist (standard), Manual Push-up and Motor Operation
- Available in 1/3 to 5 HP as required; single- or three-phase available
- Refer to the motor operator area chart to select operator type based on dimensions and gauge
- Choose between wall mount or front of headplate mount. Use the charts to determine headroom, sideroom and backroom clearance requirements.
- Spring tension assembly within barrel by precision ball bearings.
- Assembly designed for 20,000 cycle life springs (Standard). Higher cycles optional